Dealing with Alcoholic Drink
With all the stress of normal life, dealing with the added pressure of
defeating the temptation to drink can overwhelm anybody! These pages are
dedicated to helping you get victory over drink!
The Alcoholic's Psalm
1. ALCOHOL is my shepherd; I shall always
2. He maketh me to lie down in fIlthy gutters:
he leadeth me into the waters of torment.
3. He destroyeth my soul: he leadeth me in the
paths of wickedness for sinful pleasures sake.
4. Yea, I shall dwell in the valley of the
shadow death, I will fear all righteousness: for thou art with we;
thy demons and thy strongholds they torture me.
5. Thou strippest my table of groceries in the
presence of my family: thou robbest my head of truth, my cup of
sorrow runneth over.
6. Surely guilt and depression shall follow me
all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the damned
There is hope for the addict!
Jesus Christ has the power to make you free!
If the Son therefore
shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.