New Testament Church
NAME: __________________________ DATE: ______________
1. Prayer is simply talking with _____________.
2. Jesus said that God hates what kind of prayers? __________________
3. Prayer is the only way to get the power of what in your life? _______________
4. There were three places of prayer in a Christianís life. Name one of them: ____ ________________________________________________________________
5. There are three ways to pray given in Matthew 7:7,8, one of them was ďasking.Ē What were the other two? 1) ________________, 2) ________________
6. To get an answer from God, you must pray according to whose will? ________
7. List one hindrance to God answering your prayer: _______________________ ________________________________________________________________
8. What is Godís measure of success in a personís life? (concerning the will of God) ___________________________________________________________
9. A Christianís actions are not to be driven by self-will, but by ______________
10. It is not as important to know Godís will for your life as it is to _________ it!
11. Will Godís will for your life ever contradict His word (His revealed will)? ____
12. According to Proverbs 3:5,6, list the most important thing you must do to find Godís will daily? _________________________________________________
13. According to Colossians 3:9,10, our old nature is referred to as _____________
14. Give a reason why a person still sins even after they have become a Christian? ________________________________________________________________
15. How does God view sin? ___________________________________________
16. How does God view a Christianís sin? ________________________________
17. Whose fault is it when a person sins? _________________________________
18. Romans 13:14 says that we are not to make ___________ for the flesh to sin.
19. Psalm 119:11 commands us to do what with Godís word so that we wonít sin against God? __________________________________________________
20. Every person has three parts. Name them: 1) ____________, 2) ____________ 3) __________________
21. List one of the Godís five purposes of marriage (one was for us to be ďfruitful and multiplyĒ): ___________________________________________________
22. Describe Godís view of marriage: ____________________________________ ________________________________________________________________
23. Instead of Dating, what is the godly approach to finding a marriage partner called? ______________________
24. Give one of the principles of a happy marriage: _________________________ ________________________________________________________________
25. What is the most important role that a husband and father has _____________ ________________________________________________________________
26. What is the most important role for the wife and mother: _________________ ________________________________________________________________
27. What are children (according to Psalm 127:3) __________________________
28. Can a child be saved at an early age? _________________________________
29. Children in Ephesians 6:1 are commanded to ___________________________
30. Who is our example of how to correct and train our children? ______________
31. Is chastening supposed to be easy and pleasant? _________________________
32. Biblical correction will deliver a childís soul from what? __________________
33. What is the root of all evil? _________________________________________
34. God has designed four purposes for money. Name one: ___________________ ________________________________________________________________
35. Name a problem with money: _______________________________________
36. Name something that money cannot buy: ______________________________
37. Tithing is the giving of our __________________ to God.
38. Is tithing by our choice or by Godís command? _________________________
39. How much is the tithe? _____________________________________________
40. When a Christian does not tithe, what are they really doing to God? _________ ________________________________________________________________
are you doing?
Have you been born again? Yes, No. When? ____________
Have you been baptized? Yes, No. When? ____________
Have you read your Bible all the way through yet? Yes, No. What Book are you reading currently? ________________
Have you memorized the two memory verses listed so far? Yes, No.
How many Scriptures have you memorized so far? _________
Are you faithful in church (every Sunday possible)? Yes, No.
Are you praying every day (Yes, No), Is God answering your prayers? Yes, No.
Is your home life developing, and becoming more Christian? Yes, No.
Are you tithing? Yes, No.
You have now completed Section THREE, and its test. Hand this test in to your Discipler, and it will be quickly graded. The results will only be known by you, your Discipler, and the Course Administrator. After going through this test, knowing what you donít know, and maybe donít understand, you may want to go back over certain portions of the Course before going on to the next Section. Otherwise, press on, and keep growing!